Over the years, Filipinos have developed a penchant towards SUVs for a lot of reasons – versatility, capability, and space. Not to mention that modern-day SUVs have been equipped with technological features that enable a more interactive and safer driving experience.
Since it was first launched in the Philippines in 2014, the Ford EcoSport has become a familiar sight on city streets across the country.
This year, Ford is bringing the Ford EcoSport closer to Filipino drivers, particularly value-seeking customers who are looking to have an SUV as their first vehicle or those who are planning to upgrade from a sedan to an SUV. Here are seven reasons why the Ford EcoSport will give you the most bang for your buck:
• It is a globally-renowned SUV. The EcoSport is sold in many countries and regions around the world, including the United States, Europe, Middle East and Asia, and are enjoyed by customers for its versatility, fun-to-drive qualities, and efficiency.
• It offers the right balance of power and efficiency.
Equipped on EcoSport variants are either a 1.0L EcoBoost engine or a 1.5L engine, each offering the right balance of power and efficiency. The 1.0L EcoBoost engine has been a consistent ‘International Engine of the Year’ award recipient for many years. The Ford EcoSport also comes in the new 6-speed automatic or 5-speed manual transmission, offering an enhanced driving experience with a faster and smoother acceleration.
• It commands presence on the road with its high ground clearance.
• It allows you to park safely with the rearview camera
Parking has never been made easier with the EcoSport’s built-in rearview camera which automatically activates when shifting into reverse gear.
• It keeps you connected while staying safe on the road.
The enhanced SYNC 3 system with Apple Carplay and Android Auto capability on the Ford EcoSport allows you to stay connected while your hands stay on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Use simple voice commands to make calls, listen to text messages, and play your favorite music.
• It is an interactive SUV with a touchscreen display
The EcoSport is smarter than ever with its touchscreen display that allows you to access vehicle controls and settings while driving with the simple touch of your finger.
•It’s now made more affordable with the same amount of great features.
The Ford EcoSport is now available at a starting price of P799,000 or P23,000 all-in low downpayment. With the new starting price, the EcoSport is now one of the best value-for-money SUVs in the market today, as well as a better option for customers looking for a sedan because of its new price point.